Read the information provided below to ensure you are ready to complete all components of your FY 2021 Final Report.
Before Starting Your Report
Gather the following items to assist you as you complete your report:
- Your most up-to-date FY21 Program Summary
- Files that include your participant data
- Your most up-to-date FY21 Budget Worksheet
- Fourth-quarter financial report for FY21
- Files that include your program financial data
- Final report resources (see below)
Final Report Resources
To help you complete your final report, we encourage you to review the following resources:
- Instructions for Adding Partnerships (ST7) & Multi-Sector Partnerships/Coalitions (ST8) (links to PDF in new window or right click to download)
- Site PSE Reporting Instruction Guide (links to PDF in new window or right click to download)
- “Tips to Enhance PSE Reporting Webinar” (Opens link in new window)
- Narrative Report Outline (Click to download a Word document)
- EARS Data Report Instructions (links to PDF in new window or right click to download)
- EARS Reporting Tips (links to PDF in new window or right click to download)
- Equipment Inventory Form (Click to download an Excel File)
Check back regularly for new materials. We will send communications via email as new resources are posted.
EARS Data Report
Technical Assistance (TA)
*New for FY 2021*
Technical Assistance (TA) for the FY 2021 Final Report will have a customized approach.
- Your project manager will contact you with more information about TA for PSE Reporting, EARS, and the Narrative Report
- Our Grant Operations team will email you with additional information about TA for the Financial Report
Final Report Questions
Contact your project manager with any questions about the FY 2021 Final Report.