Read the information provided below to ensure you are ready to complete all components of your FY 2023 Final Report.
Before Starting Your Report
Gather the following items to assist you as you complete your report:
- Your most up-to-date FY23 Scope of Work
- Files that include your participant data
- Your most up-to-date FY23 Budget Worksheet
- Fourth-quarter financial report for FY23
- Files that include your program financial data
- Final report resources (see below)
Final Report Resources
To help you complete your final report, we encourage you to review the following resources:
- Instructions for Adding Partnerships (ST7) & Multi-Sector Partnerships/Coalitions (ST8) (links to PDF in new window or right click to download)
- Site PSE Reporting Instruction Guide (links to PDF in new window or right click to download)
- “Tips to Enhance PSE Reporting Webinar” (Opens link in new window)
- PSE Report Checklist (Click to download a Word document)
Check back regularly for new materials. We will send communications via email as new resources are posted.
Technical Assistance (TA)
Technical Assistance (TA) for the FY 2023 Final Report will have a customized approach.
- Live Final Report Ta to summarize the FY23 final report components
- Thursday, September, 28 at 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Zoom link: https://michiganfitnessfoundation.zoom.us/j/87533151236
- Recording will be added here after the live session
- Your project manager will contact you with more information about TA for PSE Reporting, Reach, and the Narrative Report
- Our Grant Operations team will email you with additional information about TA for the Financial Report
Final Report Questions
Contact your project manager with any questions about the FY 2023 Final Report.