The Michigan Fitness Foundation wants to make it as easy as possible for you to meet the SNAP-Ed requirements that are a part of your funding. Each of the links below is either one of those requirements or tools to help you meet the requirements:
- And Justice for All posters Click to open a new window must be visible to all participants during SNAP-Ed education and events.
- Forms Click to open a new window are important to helping you complete SNAP-Ed processes and procedures.
- M2HL Update Portal Click to open a new window is an online tool for entering SNAP-Ed program information into the Map to Healthy Living.
- Nondiscrimination and Credit Statements Click to open a new window must be visible on all SNAP-Ed-funded materials. Failing to use the Nondiscrimination and Credit Statements could result in items not being eligible for reimbursement.
- Programming & Operations Manual Click to open a new window will help you understand the many programming, administrative and fiscal parameters that govern MFF Partners’ SNAP-Ed funding.