Training date: October 18, 2018
Join us for an interactive workshop on data visualization at the MSU Kellogg Center, 219 S Harrison Road, East Lansing, MI 48824, on October 18, 2018. Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m., workshop starts at 8:30 a.m., lunch will be provided, and we will end by 4:00 p.m.
Overnight accommodations are available for those traveling a distance. For hotel accommodations, please make your own hotel reservation at the Kellogg Center before September 17th following the directions below. You will need to provide a credit card to hold your room. During your stay, your room charge and parking (not incidentals) will be moved to the MFF Master Bill. If you are a “no show” for your room, your credit card will be charged and this expense cannot be reimbursed through SNAP-Ed. If you choose to stay at an alternate hotel, your organizations may be reimbursed through SNAP-Ed for up to $75/room plus applicable taxes.
- Go to kelloggcenter.com
- Click on the “Reservations” link at the top of the page
- Select “Book Now Online” link
- Enter arrival, departure, rooms, and number of adults and children
- Select “More Options” and enter your Group Code: 1810MIFITN
- Click “Check Availability”
- Call 800-875-5090 and refer to the Group Code: 1810MIFITN or Block Name: MI Fitness Foundation
- Representatives are available Monday through Friday 7:30am-7:00pm
If you are spending the night, dinner will be provided.