Michigan Fitness Foundation (MFF) (links to new window) is committed to doing our part to both deter the spread of coronavirus and to provide strategic support to MFF staff, partners, grantees, and the communities we serve.
As we focus our efforts on addressing the needs of our most vulnerable citizens due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), please note the following:
- MFF remains open, though our offices are closed to the public.
- MFF staff are working remotely and can be reached via email from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- For more information regarding MFF events, programs, meetings, and daily operations, visit michiganfitness.org/news (links to new window).
For MFF SNAP-Ed funded organizations:
- Continue to work closely with your assigned MFF Project Manager on programming to ensure alignment with participant needs, federal SNAP-Ed Guidance, and Michigan’s SNAP-Ed Plan of Work.
- Look for email communications outlining additional SNAP-Ed program guidance as new information unfolds, including new training and technical assistance opportunities.